DEALSEAL® H (Hybrid Polymer – Paintable)
DEALSEAL® H is a single component, permanently elastic, fast odorless curing, paintable sealant based on new hybrid technology for indoor and outdoor application. It has been engineered for a wide range of sealant and bonding applications and does not contain solvents, silicones or isocyanates.
- Interior & Exterior
- Wet Surface Bonding
- High Elasticity
- Superior Bond Strength
- Fast Curing
- Easy Clean Up
|Specific Gravity||1.50 g/cm3|
|Skining Time||15-20 min (at 23°C; 50% R.H.)|
|Cure Time||24 hours|
|Full cure||3-5 days|
|Application Temperature||14° F to +104° F|
|After cured –
|-40° F to +250° F|
DEALSEAL® H has the following advantages over other sealants:
- Permits painting, even immediately after application with water based paints.
- Easy to apply, even in adverse conditions and low temperature.
- High speed curing nearly no shrinkage.
- Odorless for indoor and outdoor uses.
- Excellent adhesive properties
- It has excellent mechanical properties with movement capabilities of up to +/- 25%.
- Very good UV, weather and ageing resistance.
- Silicone, isocyanates and solvent free.
DEALSEAL® H is specially designed for the following applications:
- Connecting and facade joints (horizontal and vertical). Ex: joints between window or door frames and brickwork, for stairs, balconies etc.
- Installing (bonding and sealing) of window sills, skirtboards, covering boards etc.
- Joints in ventilation & air-conditioning ductworks.
- Water tightness joints.
- Sealing where painting will be required.
- Sealing in damp or moist substrate.
- Suitable for: concrete, brick, marble, granite, tile, ceramics, fibre-concrete, galvanized steel, stainless steel, iron, painted metals, lacquered aluminum, anodized aluminum, wood, melamine, PVC, vinyl, polycarbonate etc.
- Surfaces to be sealed should be clean and dry, free of dust or grease, which could cause insufficient adhesion.
- Cleaning of surfaces should be done with suitable products in each case and following instructions and recommendations of the manufacturer.
- Joint must be protected from rain, after its application until sealant is cured.
- Joint should be painted only after the sealant has completely cured.
DEALSEAL® H is supplied in 290 ml cartridges. It has a shelf life of 12 months stored in a dry place at or below +25C in its original container.
Although it is not a hazardous product, avoid skin and eyes contact. In case of contact, rinse with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children.