DealSeal® N 300
Odorless, RTV Silicone with fungicide
DEALSEAL® N 300 is a very high quality, high speed curing, single component, neutral cure, low modulus, 100% silicone sealant. It cures with atmospheric moisture to form a high strength flexible seal to accommodate high thermal shrinkage and moisture movements. DEALSEAL® N 300 is designed for use in installation. Its fast skinning time, thick consistency, easy tool-ability, odorless application and adhesion to vinyl, aluminum, wood, glass, concrete and other construction material allow, it to be perfect sealant for installation. DEALSEAL® N 300 is designed to resist the growth fungus, mold and mildew for a minimum of 2 years and up to 15 years based on location of application.
- Fast curing
- Excellent adhesion and strength
- Outstanding weathering characteristics
- Excellent UV and ozone resistance
- No slump
- Excellent chemical resistance
|Shore A Hardness||18|
|Tensile strength||125 psi|
|Movement capability||+(-) 25%|
|Skinning time||7-12 min.|
|Tack free time||5-10 min.|
|Cure time (77°F@50%RH)||24 hrs.|
|Full cure (77°F@50%RH)||3-5 days|
|Application temperature||41 to 104°F|
|Service temperature||-40 to 305°F|
|Specific gravity@77°F||0. 99|
|Modulus, 100% elongation||0.40 MPa|
|Elongation at break||450%|
|Life expectancy||30+ years|
|Shelf life||1 Year|
|Corrosion of nonferrous metals||None|
|G.E.||Silpruf 2000 & Silglaze II 2800|
|INLAND||C900, C950, C960|
|C.R.L.||5C, 6B & RTV408|
Clear, White, Blue-white, Beige, Almond, Coco, Bronze
- Ensure clean, dry, dust and grease free joints. Primer may not be required for non-porous surfaces.
- Use masking tape to protect areas where sealant should not spread.
- Cut nozzle to desired bead size.
- Puncture inner seal.
- Apply sealant firmly into joint to provide a solid fill.
- Tool down using a spatula or stick dipped in soapy water.
- Remove masking tape.
- Remove excess sealant with blade after curing.
- Wait 24 hours before exposure to water.
- Cured sealant can only be removed mechanically.
DEALSEAL® N 300 is tested to the following specifications:
- BS 5889 (B)
- DIN 18545-E
- ASTM 920-79
DEALSEAL® N 300’s typical uses are:
- Exterior perimeter sealing windows
- Tub and shower installation
- Kitchen counter and sink installation
- Top sealing in glazing
- Sealing metal cladding
- Curtain walling
- Butt jointing and cap beading
DEALSEAL® N 300 should not be used in the following locations:
- Spaces totally confined from atmospheric moisture during cure period.
- On surfaces that might bleed oils, solvents or plasticizers.
- In area where painting is required.
DEALSEAL® N 300 is available in cartridges of approx. 305ml (10.3 fl.oz) with removable nozzles.The tubes are packaged 24 tubes/case with each individual tube marked for color.
5 or 55 gallon drums available. Store in cool, dry place at or below 77°F (25°C)
Avoid contact with eyes & skin. Use of gloves is advised. Prolonged exposure may cause irritation of skin.
Inhalation of concentrated vapors in confined spaces may cause discomfort. Do not swallow and keep out of reach of children. MSDS Sheets available on request.