DEALFOAM® is a paintable, insulation foam that expands to fill any shape, cracks and voids to create a permanent, air-tight, water-tight, sound and weather insulation that remains flexible after cure. DEALFOAM® has been designed for high speed cure with cutting time in 30-40min. It has good adhesion to most building materials including vinyl.
DEALFOAM® is available in Professional size 1 Liter cans with NET 25.4fl oz (750ml) NET of material.
- CONTROLLED EXPANSION – Expands slowly and predictably to control overflow.
- NO PRESSURE ON FRAMES OR JAMBS – Will not bow or bend the jamb or vinly.
- FLEXIBLE AFTER CURE. Remains flexible after cure to allow for expansion or contraction due to weather and/or temperature.
- EXCELLENT INSULATOR – Increase Insulation by R4.25 per inch.
- EXCELLENT SOUND REDUCER – Can reduce 60db per 4″depth (0.4 or 0.8″ width) of DEALFOAM®.
- PAINTABLE – foam be painted after full cure.
- PROFESSIONAL SIZE CANS – Reduces can changes in the field, saving time.